Thursday 13 August 2015

Odour Coming From My Boss Mouth Is Very Bad

I am faced with an awkward situation at work. I have a direct line boss to whom I always have to report any of my official activities to before final approval. The nature of my job constantly requires me going to him for possible clarification and first line approval before the overall group head signs off.

My boss has a terrible and chronic offensive breath. At the initial stages, I thought it was due to the fact that he is usually quiet and keeps to himself most of the time; but even now that his new role requires him always voicing out, it just wouldn’t get any better. I feel it’s a medical condition.



I have managed this unpleasant situation for close to one month now to be honest, it is really affecting my job. Most times, I try to look for ways to by-pass him and go directly to the group-head for approvals just to avoid perceiving the breath. He is beginning to take offence to that, not knowing I am not been rebellious or unruly, rather due to his predicament.

Some friends/colleagues advised me to talk to him directly or buy him breath-fresheners or better still mints to always take. I am of the opinion he might take it to heart and act irrationally to me going forth.
Can you please help me, what I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...