Thursday 30 July 2015

National Sports Commission boss quizzed

Mallam Alhassan Yakmut, National Sports Commission(NSC) Director General.  

Acting on a formal petition the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) swung into action to investigate theNational Sports Commission(NSC) Director General, Mallam Alhassan Yakmut.

In a chat with Sports Vanguard Yakmut said “Yes I was invited to the EFCC and I was there for six hours because they were very professional, they were thorough, very efficient.They wanted to substantiate the credibility of the petition before them.”
He also added that “The petitioner started  with a serious allegation that I was a creation of manipulation to siphon funds by the immediate past minister but the petitioner didn’t mention that I have a Masters degree, the petitioner said I was desperate to become director general. I don’t know how someone who has spent 25 years at the Sports Commission with a Masters degree and a core professional who has also passed the Permanent Secretary as far back as last year should be described as someone who is desperate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...