Friday 13 November 2015

George Shelley looking for love in the jungle

George Shelley in his I'm A Celebrity gear [ITV]

The Union J star - who has previously been linked to Ella Henderson and Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson - has revealed he is not enjoying being single and is looking to hook up while Down Under.He said: “I am looking for love. I’ve been single for too long.


“I always get on with older ladies. I wouldn’t get into a serious relationship with a cougar but I always gel with older women.“In the jungle, how will I handle keeping myself to myself? I’ve had so many relationships. There’s been a lot in the press about me and other girlband members.”

However, the 22-year-old singer admits relationships can change when you leave a reality show and go back into the normal world.

We can't imagine George will have a hard time finding a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...